1. Where are the two speakers probably?
A, At a concert. B. At a restaurant. C. In a cinema
2. How did the man like his trip?
A. Exciting B. enjoyable C. Unpleasant
3. What did the man doing now?
A. Reading newspaper B. Doing homework. C. Waiting for the girl
4. How much will the woman pay?
A. 180 dollars B. 240 dollars C. 300 dollars
5. What are they talking about?
A. The book B. the coat C. The toy
6. What is the man?
A. A repairman. B. A salesman C. A policeman
7. What will the woman do next?
A. Doing some shopping. B. Call her friend. C. Wait at the shop.
8. What kind of food will they have?
A. Sichuan food B. Canton food C. Shangdong food
9. When will they meet?
A. At 5:20 B. At 5:40 C. At 6:00
10. What will the man do next?
A. Go to the bank B. Call the restaurant. C. Book the tickets.
11. Which bus did the woman get on at last?
A. No. 619 B. No. 813 C. No. 822
12. Why did the woman fail to visit the museum?
A. She missed the bus. B. The bus broke down. C. She took a wrong bus.
13. When did the museum close?
A. At 5:00 B. At 5:15 C. At 5:30
14. What is the relationship between the two speakers?
A. Friends B. Classmates C. Strangers
15. What will the woman do next?
A. Call the police station
B. Walk to the school
C. Go to the bus station
16. ---There are very few pandas living in ____ wild now.
--- That’s true. Most pandas are living in _____ zoos.
A. the; the B. the ; \ C. \;the D. \;\
17. My sister want to work in the power station which _____ still _____.
A. is; building B. has; been built C. is; being built D. is; to be built
18. Recently I bought an old Japanese car, _____ was very reasonable..
A. which price B. the price of which C. its price D. the price of whose
19. We are not allowed _____ at school.
A. smoking B. to smoke
C. to have smoked D. to be smoked
20. Is ____ any possibility that we can get there in time?
A. it B. there C. that D. this
1. Laughter is ____ sun that drives winter from _____ human face.
A. the; / B. the; the C. /; the D. a; /
2. As it is raining heavily, I would rather _ at home than __ out with them.
A. stay; going B. staying; going C. staying; go D. stay; go
3. Sweet memories as I looked at the pictures which were taken at the beach last summer.
A sorted out B loopon C ended up D. crowded in
4. Only when you realize where the problem lies improve your studies.
A. you did B. did you C. you can D. can you
5. I should say sorry to Daisy. I regret to look after her dog that day while she was away.
A. refusing B. to refuse C. refused D. being refused
6. Jane Goodall once observed chimps as a group _____ a monkey and then eating it.
A. hunting B. hunted C. hunt D. to hunt
7. The experts advise our army modern weapons.
A. to equip; with B. equipping; with C. to equip; for D. equipping; for
8. It’s reported that the US uses energy as the whole of Europe.
A as twice B twice much C twice much as D twice as much
9. After the earthquake, the villagers were completely ¬¬¬ from the outside.
A cut off B cut down C cut up D cut out
10. The little boy talt the thing as if he himself had experienced it. That’s why most of us were that he was right.
A believed B confirmed C convinced D doubted
11. --- How could you my sister so easily in the crowd?
--- Because she was the most beautiful girl in her red dress at that moment.
A pick up B pict C tap D tat
12. Though we spent a lot, we think it _____ because we succeeded in the end.
A. worth B. worth being spent C. worthy of D. worthwhile
13. The girl as well as the boys _____ to drive a car.
A. learn B. have learned C. has learned D. are learning
14. Every possible means ______ to prevent the pollution, but the sky is still gray.
第 I 卷(共115分)
1. What’s the price of the eggs?
A. 6.6 yuan per kilogram. B. 8.4 yuan per kilogram C.10.2 yuan per kilogram
2. When did the training begin?
A. At 8:30 B. At 8:40 C. At 9:00
3. What will the two speakers do next?
A. Take a class B. Watch a movie C. Go shopping
4. What does Mr Bennett probably do?
A. He is a teacher. B. He is a driver. C. He is a boss.
5. Where does the conversation take place?
A. In a store B. In a supermarket C. In a library
6. What will the woman take?
A. Sleeping bags B. Some food C. A tent
7. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. Workmates B. Classmates C. Mother and son
8. How did the woman get to know the temple?
A. From the TV program. B. From the newspaper.
C. From the guidebook.
9．What do we know about the temple?
A. It’s not free to get in. B. The man has been there before.
C. It is far from here.
10. How will they go to the temple tomorrow?
A. By bus B. On foot C. By taxi
11. What is the woman doing?
A. Warning B. Giving answers C. Complaining
12. What do you thint the man?
A. Rude B. Polite C. Excited
13. What did the man offer to do?