1. How does Millie go to the museum?
A. B. C.
2. What does the girl often do at weekends?
A. B. C.
3. Where is Tom going to travel next year?
A. B. C.
4. What food does Mike like?
A. B. C.
5. What’s Tom’s father like?
A. Fat. B. Short. C. Thin.
6. What does the boy want to be when he grows up?
A. A doctor. B. A player. C. A teacher.
7. How much does the woman need to pay?
A. Seven yuan. B. Twenty-three yuan. C. Sixteen yuan.
8. How long is the shopping mall open?
A.10 hours. B. 12 hours. C. 11 hours.
9. Where are they?
A. In a fast food shop. B. In the hospital. C. In the school.
10. What does the man think of the trainers?
A. The trainers are nice but too small.
B. The trainers are not comfortable but cheap.
C. The trainers are not small.
11. What are Sandy's favourite vegetables?
A. Tomatoes. B. Potatoes. C. Carrots.
12. How often does Sandy eat them?
A.Four times a week. B. Five times a week. C. Every day.
A birthday party
Who 13 girls are going to come to the party
Where At 14
When At 15
13.A. 12 B. 20 C. 30
14.A. school B. home C. restaurants
15. A. 2:30 B. 3:00 C. 3:30
16. Where are Kitty’s parents now? They are in_______.
A. America B. China C. Japan
17. Does she ch Chinese?
A. Yes, she does. B. No, she doesn’t. C. Yes, she ch Chinese.
18. What day is it today?
A. It’s Sunday. B. It’s Friday. C. It’s Tuesday.
19. What’s she going to see?
A. A flower show. B. A fashion show. C. A car show.
20. Does she find the way at last?
A. Yes, she does. B. No, she doesn’t. C. No, she goes back.
21.Sherlock is ________ interesting film. I plan to see ______ film with my friends.
A. a, the B. an, an C. an, the D. a, a
22. They are going to the library ________ the morning ________ October 22nd.
A. at ; at B. in ; of C. to ; at D. on ; of
23. The shop ________ from Monday to Friday. It’s ________ at weekends.
A. opens; closed B. is open ; closes C. is open ; closed D. opens ; close
24.This coat is _______, but I don’t have _______ to buy it.
A. enough cheap; enough money B. expensive enough; money enough
C. cheap enough; enough money D. enough expensive; money enough
25. --- _____ a month do you write to your friend?
--- Twice a month.
A. How often B. How many times C. How long D. How much
26. Jim, _______his father, _______playing football very much.
A. likes; is like B. like; likes C. is like; like D. like; is like
27.---How do you often go to school?
---______ a bike.
A. In B. On C. By D. With
28.---_______ homewor do every day?