北京市第四中学2016人教版高中英语必修二导学案：Unit 1 Cultural Relics 词语精讲.doc
北京市第四中学2016人教版高中英语必修二导学案：Unit 1 Cultural Relics 语言应用.doc
北京市第四中学2016人教版高中英语必修二导学案：Unit 2 The Olympic Games 词语精讲.doc
北京市第四中学2016人教版高中英语必修二导学案：Unit 2 The Olympic Games 语言应用.doc
北京市第四中学2016人教版高中英语必修二导学案：Unit 3 Computers 词语精讲.doc
北京市第四中学2016人教版高中英语必修二导学案：Unit 3 Computers 语言应用.doc
北京市第四中学2016人教版高中英语必修二导学案：Unit 4 Wildlife Protection 词语精讲.doc
北京市第四中学2016人教版高中英语必修二导学案：Unit 4 Wildlife Protection 语言应用.doc
北京市第四中学2016人教版高中英语必修二导学案：Unit 5 Music 词语精讲.doc
北京市第四中学2016人教版高中英语必修二导学案：Unit 5 Music 语言应用.doc
-- 词语精讲 北京四中 孙玲
1. d_______ n./v. 设计
2. t_______ n. 军队 v. 成群结队而行
3. r_______ n. 招待会，接待
4. r_______ adj. 稀有的
5. d_______ n.朝代
6. t_______ n.财富/v.珍视
II. Word forms
1. former (antonym)
2. wood (adj.)
3. decorate (n.)
4. explode (n.)
5. select (n.)
6. formal (antonym)
7. entrance (antonym)
Our textbook _________twelve units.
Six persons were killed, _______ a boy.
Six persons were killed, a boy_________.
valuable, priceless, invaluable, worthless, valueless
1. Their most valuable belongings were locked in a safe in the bedroom.
2. The ability to motivate people is a priceless asset.
3. Your help has been invaluable to us.
4. The house was full of worthless junk.
5. On most political issues my own opinion was pretty well valueless.
think highly of, belong to, search for, to one’s surprise, in return
• 1. I bought him a drink _______ for his help.
• 2. The house ___________ my grandfather.
• 3. ___________, the plan succeeded.
• 4. His work_______________ by the critics.
• 5. The plane____________the missing men.
• Of the six people in the plane that crashed, only one survived.
• I don't know how you all manage to survive on Jeremy's salary.
• Several buildings in the town have survived from medieval times.
• The plants may not survive the frost.
• The old lady has survived all her children.
• Remove the old wallpaper and fill any holes in the walls. 【take way】
• Reference books may not be removed from the library. 【take away】
• The college removed rules that prevented women from enrolling. 【get rid of】
• Congress could remove the President from office. 【from a job】
• He removed his hat and gloves. 【clothes】
• The events in the newspaper article were far removed from reality. 【 to be very different from something 】
• Elizabeth had no doubts at all about her ability to do the job.
• The incident raises doubts about the safety of nuclear power.
• The meeting will provide people with an opportunity to voice any doubts they may have about the proposals.
• There is an element of doubt as to whether the deaths were accidental.
• There's no doubt that one day a cure will be found.
• There is little doubt he was the killer.
• He is without doubt the cleverest student I've ever taught.
• At present we have no evidence of life on other planets.
• The study produced one interesting piece of evidence.
• Do you have evidence that this treatment works?
Cultural relics -- 语言应用 北京四中 孙玲
1. What are the primary colors in painting?
A. black, white, red B. red, yellow, blue
C. red, yellow, green D. purple, gray, brown
2. Find out a wrong name of the shape
A. rectangle B. circle C. triangle
D. oval E. square
3. Find out a wrong description of the lines
A. horizontal B. vertical
C. wavy D. spiral
4. Which of the following is not a painting style?
E. critical realism
5. Which of the following an abstract painting?
6. What’s the style of the following painting?
A. abstract B. cubism C. impressionism D. critical realism
7. What’s the style of the following painting?
A. abstract B. realism C. expressionism D. impressionism
8. Help the police find the painting（根据下面描述）
1. This is a typical impressionistic painting.
2. It’s a traditional favor for the impressionistic painters to draw about nocturnal(夜晚) scenes.
1. The center part shows a flame like cypress（柏树） which unites the churning(搅拌的) sky and the quiet village.
2. There were swirling (旋转的)clouds, shining stars and a crescent moon.
1. It was freely brushed in yellow, brown, blue, purple and many other colors.
2. The color was so thick as if Van Gogh painted yesterday.
Lines and shapes
The winding lines are energetic and powerful to form the sky.
The cypress (松树) is in the shape of a flame (火焰) which is burning with life.
Feelings or understanding
Some people think the work presents Van Gogh’s scream for hope, light and love, others comment (评论) that his religious belief has been reflected by drawing of the church and the eleven stars with the moon.
For me, the quiet village below reminds me of my own warm childhood years filled with imagination of what exists in the night and dark starry skies.
The Olympic Games -- 词语精讲 北京四中 孙玲
1. ———————— n. 运动员
2. ———————— adj. 古代的
3. nowadays adv. ——————
4. gymnastics n. ——————
5. stadium n. ————————
6. ———————— n. 座右铭
7.————————— adj. 身体的，物理的
8. deserve v. ————————
9. mascot n. ———————
Admit _____________(n. )
Take______________ of (负责)
lich as, for example,
a. Many countries, ————————,
Mexico and Japan, have a lot of earthquakes.
b. We need to rethink the way we consume energy. Take, ——————, our approach to transport.
c. Some of the European languages come from Latin, —————— French, Italian and Spanish.
d. Some warm-blooded animals —————— the cat, the dog or the wolf, do not need to hibernate.
• Each ticket admits two people to the party.
• The school admits sixty new boys and girls every year.
• The theatre admits only 250 people.
• George would never admit (to) being wrong.
• The plan does not admit of improvement.
• I was away, so my son acted as host.
• The gallery is playing host to an exhibition of sculpture.
• Which country will be the host country for the next Olympic Games?
• Which country will host the Games this year?
• I resent the charges of incompetence made against me.
• All goods are delivered free of charge.
• He assumed full charge of the firm in his father's absence.
• He was left in charge of the shop while the manager was away.
• The department was badly organized until she took charge (of it).
• She charged me with neglecting my duty.
• The troops charged (at) the enemy lines.
• The children charged down the stairs.
• How much do you charge for mending shoes?
• She charged the battery before departure.
• She was charged with an important mission.
• The atmosphere was charged with excitement.
• 1. They have ____ ours.
• A. as a big classroom as
• B. as big a classroom as
• C. the same big classroom as
• D. a classroom the same big as
• 2. The Labour easily _____ the Conservative in the last election.
• A. win B. beat C. lost D. gain
3. -- Do you know Mary very well ？
• -- Yes, she used to be an editor and ___the business part of the paper
• A. was in charge of B. is in charge of
• C. was in the charge of D. is in the charge of
• 4. She ___the key.
A. admitted taking
• B. admitted to take
C. admitted having taken
• D. admitted to have taken